Danat Al Emarat Women & children's Hospital
Danat Al Emarat Women & Children's Hospital Danat Al-Emarat Hospital (DAE) or Mother of Pearl is a new 260-bed state-of-art Women & Children's Hospital being developed in Abu Dhabi. To ensure adoption of international standards and best practices we have partnered with Singaporean-based ParkwayHealth who will provide clinical development services and manage the day-to-day operations at Danat Al Emarat. With a comprehensive range of services, competent medical professionals, unrivalled world-class facilities and 5-star luxury, Danat Al Emarat will set a new standard in patient care delivery and will because a regional Center of Excellence in Women's and Children's Health.
- Mahdiyeh Asgar
- +009712 626 6805
- +00971 55 2201104
- click here to email
Danat Al Emarat Women & Children's Hospital
Hospitals / Clinics
Clinical Services and Programs:
1. Outpatient Facilities:
Pediatrics services and the full breath of Obstetrical and Gynecological services-including Maternal-fetal
Medicine, Fertility and Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Urogynecology.
2. Birthing Center with Labor/Delivery/Recovery Rooms & Dedicated C-section suites.
3. Adult, Pediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
4. Advanced Imaging Center
5.Women's Diagnostic & Breast Center
6. Fully equipped, state-of-the-art operating theaters
7. Wide range of Hotel-like Services & Amenities.
Hospital / Clinic
Middle East and Africa
- No. of Employees Not disclosed
- Annual Revenue Not disclosed
- Fiscal Year End Not disclosed